Femcare is a product made to treat fungal infections occurring in the genital areas of a woman. Femcare actually contains the active component clotrimazole.
Femcare is used for vaginal yeast infections that cause itching, burning, redness and scaling of the skin. This medicine is categorized as an azole antifungal medicine and it works by curbing the growth of the fungus in the body.
With clotrimazole as an active ingredient many brands have manufactured different formulations of their own. Each one differs in a way and has a specialty of its own. But among all the branded ones the generic femcare online is the cheapest possible option.
Generic brands of this medicine also maintain quality same as the branded one. It is better to refrain from all sexual activity while using this pill. The medication does not prevent the spreading of infections to your partner.
The tablet version of Femcare must be taken in a specific time everyday for a few days until the symptoms disappear. Dosage recommendations are usually given by a doctor. Do not use a higher dose than what is prescribed by the doctor.
The Femcare cream version must be applied around the vaginal area. Some brand medicines require it to be applied inside the vagina while others are intended to be applied only outside the vagina.
If you do not see any improvements in 3 days of using Femcare medicine, consult a doctor immediately. A quick tip is use a sanitary napkin to prevent the medicine from rubbing onto the under garments or the skin
Common side effects include
- Stinging sensation in the vagina
- Slight aggravation in redness and itching
However, call your doctor immediately if any allergic reactions occur. Allergic reactions can usually be dangerous if not treated on time. Do not wait for the allergic symptoms to subside by themselves.
- To facilitate the doctor in giving you the best treatment, inform him/her about all the herbal, prescription and over the counter medications that you are currently taking.
- Femcare medicine is especially known to interact with products that increase the probability of yeast infections.
- Consult a doctor immediately if your see any unusual symptoms in the body.
- Do not suddenly stop taking Femcare medicine without consulting a doctor.
- Do not increase or decrease the dosage without prior approval from your physician.